Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom




We are celebrating my Mother's 67th Birthday today. She was born in Sudbury on this date in 1940. The temperature in Sudbury today is -31 degrees. Mom is sure that it must have been colder on the day that she was born!!!!




I am very fortunate to share a home with my Mother. She is an invaluable help in many aspects of my life. She is youthful, fun and we are often mistaken for sisters, which inevitably THRILLS her!!!! I hope that I look just as beautiful as her when I am sixty-seven. My Birthday wish is that she enjoys many many more happy and healthy years!




Her Birthday card was created with Basic Grey Blush Line Patterned Paper and Lily Kate Ribbon. SU stamps delight in Life and Fancy Flex Phrases. Cardstock is Regal Rose and Rose Red




4 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki... I am new to this... you will have to educate me on how to make my blog as good as yours.. :) I love your card!!!!!

    Rubber Hugs... Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is drop dead gorgeous. I have those same papers and never would have thought to use them this way. This rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! OMG! I love, love, love it! You did an awesome job and your Red Hat mom is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****