Monday, February 5, 2007

What's with the Pink???




Here I go again!!!! I don't know what's happening to me!!!! I have never been a HUGE fan of Pink. Even as a little girl, pink was my least favourite colour. I guess I can rationalize the "pink" thing by pairing it with brown...........what the heck, I even made a pink album for my Son for goodness sake!!!! This is almost frightening!!!!! Anyway, I started this Composition Book for a Challenge a few weeks ago and thought I should get around to finishing it. Once I gave up Tole Painting for Stamping, I vowed that I would leave no project unfinished ( he he!!!! ). I must say that I am getting a little better with this, but far from perfect still.


The composition book is made with SU patterned paper and chipboard, A biggie Bazzill Brad and Flowers and the Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet. The pretty Grosgrain Ribbon and Wide twill is also from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****