Thursday, May 17, 2007

If it's going to keep on raining, you might as well play!!!!!


I seem to be stuck on a weather theme lately. It seems that the sun only warms us long enough to tease. Today it was only 8 degrees celcius. I had to switch from Sandals and Crop pants to a Wool Turtleneck. I still can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.

This little duckie seems to be enjoying a gentle rain. I have been holding on to this incentive stamp for quite some time. The challenge of the day on SCS was to create a card with a small stamp or incentive stamp. This little guy immediately came to mind.

Sentiment is stamped with Karen Foster Snap Stamps. Designer paper is from the DCWV Glitter Stack. All other Cardstock (Brocade Blue, Glossy White and Whisper White) is from SU!!!! Accents of Ribbon (unknown) and Prima flowers add dimension. The Tag is anchored down with Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware from SU! The raindrops are created with stickles!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cheerful, Vicki - I love it! But how did you get that ribbon knot tied so perfectly? I am sooo ribbon challenged, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Love it! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****