Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Perfect Package is Perfect for all occasions!!!


I have to admit and if you have been following my blabberings as of late, my brain is in Christmas mode, so everything I do seems to have at the least a hint of Christmas....even my all occasion cards have been in hues of Red and Pomegranate!!!!

So I sat down in the wee hours of the morning and willed myself to do something with a springish theme ( you will learn a WHOLE new vocabulary and "vickiisms" if you stick around here!!!). I also pulled out my sewing machine as I am always admiring the cards that have real stitching on them although I am totally a fan of faux stitching too because it is so easy!!!

Do you like this DP???? It is from Crate Paper. It has the nicest feeling to it...........sort of a rough texture. I used some River Rock and hints of Guava Card ck to pick up the secondary colours in the DP. I used SU! Stamp'n write markers and aquapainters on watercolour paper for the main image with Guava, Celery, Soft Sky and various colours for her hair. The Fancy Border under the main image was created with a Martha Steward border punch!!! I then punched a Large oval in the Polka dotted pattern, a smaller oval in Guava and stamped my sentiment (so many sayings) in Navy on River Rock........

Stay Tuned for more Sneak Peeks before Friday when the perfect package will be released!!!

5 comments:

  1. oooh - I love Hanna all SPRINGISH -too cute, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love your cards, Vicki. They are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Love your card!!It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute. I love love love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****