Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Love this set!


When I first saw the Nursery Necessities set, I really wasn't sure that it was my cup of tea. I ordered it on a whim (and because it was discounted!) and am I ever glad that I did. All images are from Stampin' Up!

This card was created for a Featured Stampers Challenge on SCS. I wanted to see if I could create a card as well, that wasn't the traditional baby colours.

I used Groovy Guava as my Card base, along with the new Ginger Blossom DP. River Rock and Ruby Red are the accent colours. I paper pieced the boat for a little interest and mounted that and the star on dimensionals to create a 3D effect!

Stay tuned over the next couple of days, I have some great scoop hot off the press for Hanna.........but if you just can't wait, check out my fellow Hanna Design Team Members blog for some sneak peeks. We also welcome three great additions to our Team. Cindy Haffner, a fellow Canadian Stamper whose work always rocks the house! Shelly Kuck who never ceases to amaze me with her delectable creations and Leann Yoho and awesome stamper from South of the Border!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki, your card is fantastic, the colors and layout are so much fun!!!!! Now to cut out my stamps and start making some myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love that set because what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this layout...I just may be using it on some cards soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors..love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color combo for a baby card! So non-traditional, you have given me inspiration to try something different with my set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, I LOVE it! I'm waiting for my Ginger Blossom paper to arrive on my doorstep. So pretty. It looks great on this super adorable baby card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****