Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pigs don't fly, they love cats!


Well, this little piggy does anyway!!! Down on the Punny Farm at My Favourite Things all the little critters get along!!!!!

You will be amazed at this menagerie of farm animals with matching sentiments in the Punny Farm Set. Kim will be releasing these sets tonight!!! Hop on over to Splitcoaststampers at 8:30 est for the release party. It's a lot of fun and you can take the challenge to be February's Guest Designer! You will find the party HERE!

The main images in this card were watercoloured with an aquapainter and watercolour wonder crayons. One reason why I am partial to the crayons is that I find it really easy to remove colour for highlighting. Once the image was completely dry, I used a sponge and stamping pastels to shade in the background. I love the sentiments in this set because they conveniently fit into SU!'s word window punch. For the little sentiments, I stamped, then punched and trimmed them to size. I set an eyelet into each before tying them onto the anchor, which was also created with the same punch!

Recipe: DP and Cardstock from SU!
Pallette Noir Ink and Chocolate Chip Ink
Watercolour Crayons and Aquapainters
Mosaic tiles
Eyelets and a Brass coloured screw brad

See you at the Party! I can't wait!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You make me smile! This card is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Vicki, LOVE the fun layout and NEW images. Jennifer :)

    PS Thanks for the sweet comments on my cards, it really means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Vicki---you have done tremendous things with these stamps! (Not that I am surprised!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card...it is gorgeous and whimsical at the same time. Love the layout and dimension. Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****