Friday, March 14, 2008

Want to win a set of Copics????





Yes, you can win a set of Copic Markers by participating in the Notecard Box Challenge in the Hanna Stamps Member Forum on Splitcoaststampers!! Click HERE
for the deets!!!!!!

This is the First project I made with the My Best Friend Stamps. This set, as well as five others are available today over at Hanna Stamps!!!!









You can find the template for the Notebox (I just cut a couple of Triangle pieces to create the Roof) and to make the 3x3 cards, cut the base cardstock at 6" x 3". This was definitely a fun fun project.

You have until Sunday to upload your samples to be eligible for the contest. Can't wait to see your delicious designs!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Goodness, Vicki, this is such a cute set! You just floor me with your creativity and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! Vicki these splendiferous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these fun doggie cards or what?!? Love each and every one. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****