Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Designing for Tweety Jill Publications

You might have noticed the latest little link in my sidebar, but I want to make it official.
I was contacted by Lindsay over at Tweety Jill Publications to see if I would be interested in joining their design team.

I near did a cartwheel and not wanting to look TOO eager, waited ohhhh about 30 seconds before I replied with a definate YES!!!! You can read all about Jill and her fabulous publishing company HERE

I am very excited because not only does Tweety Jill offer excellent idea books, they also have a wonderful array of collage type rubber stamps. I plan to play with them this weekend and post a few samples for your viewing pleasure.

You can see my BEACH BABE Cards over on their Blog. The images are from SPF 50 the latest releases from Hanna Stamps.

A Huge Thanks to Lindsay Haglund for offering me this wonderful opportunity to work with a fabulous creative company.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Have fun! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl on designing for Tweety Jill Publications. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you - I was asked too and it took me all of one second to decide!! I am going to just love working with you!!!
    That stamp you used on the cards is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. The site is full of your wonderful projects. You Rock, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****