Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hanna Stamps Release Party-Tonight at 8:00 est


Another Sneak Peek from the soon to be released Bookworm set................................

I love this open book image and had the need to give it a parchment type look. The Knapsack template was shown to me by another stamper.

The neatest thing about this card, is that if you were to insert copy weight paper into the centre, it would make a very cute notebook.

The ribbons that you see are crisscrossed at the back of the card.

The Knapsack flap flips back to reveal and additional area to add your sentiment.........




Please Join us HERE tonight at 8:00 EST for the latest release party!!!!!


See you there!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. that is an awesome card!! You are just way too good at what you do with your ink and stamps!! I need that backpack!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****