Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Creating Custom Patterned Paper.


Can't find that perfect patterned paper to match the theme of the card you are making...............need a quick (well, maybe not so quick) solution???

Make your own!!!!

This is one of the reasons that I love stamps that can be purchased in sets. It allows you to use the accessories to create a patterned paper that precisely matches your main images.

I created this patterned paper by using the Bread, Salt Shakers and Salad Bowl stamps from the Kiss the Cook set. Although I stamped the images separately, the beauty of acrylic stamps are that you can combine them on a larger block to save yourself some time.


I love the bright and fresh look of this card. Artichoke and Red offsets the brightness of the white background! All images are coloured by Copic.

3 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious, I love this one Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, this is awesome! Incredibly cute! I love the paper you created for the background. Fabulous main image, too! Everything about this is right over the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****