Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nine Days of Christmas


Hey!!! Did you know that Hanna Stamps is sponsoring a contest today over at Paper Craft Planet?
Click HERE for details. You could win a $25.00 gift certificate for playing the challenge today!!!!

So, on the Ninth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me.............. a rash??? hehe no seriously.........he gave me NINE ladies dancing..............nice beautiful furry little ladies. The Sophie Ballet Corp!!!! hehe...................... Lots of masking in this card and colouring forever, but a fun finish. I let the images take the lead, adding only a sentiment, a touch of ribbon and a flower to bring my dancers to life!!!!

Well, I am off to do some Christmas Decorating! Have a Happy Saturday!!!!

9 comments:

  1. OMG - this is out of this world fabulous, Vicki - WOW!!!! LOVE what you did with dancing Sophie - AWESOME job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy smokes, you had better not shave these ladies...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is just to cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute! Have fun decorating! Merry stampin'! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! They're such cute little ballerina's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable.The sweetest lil things in tutus I've seen.Ty for sharing.
    lablady2007@juno.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****