Monday, December 1, 2008

Ready for some Sneak Peeks?

I am going to tell you that it's the BEST month ever at Hanna Stamps.........hmmm sound familiar??? Well fib, I not..........it's just that I get more and more excited with each month that passes as a Designer for Hanna Stamps. As I work with the stamps sets, I think WOW! This is the best release ever! The upside to that is that I can really get into creating with the new sets!

Hanna Stamps is releasing three sizzlin' sets for you this month, along with two Riley images for the fans of our furry antlered friend. The release party with take place in the HANNA MEMBER FORUM this Thursday evening at 9 p.m. EST.

If you've been before, you'll know what's in store! If not, please join us, newcomers are always welcome!

Introducing Slumber Party! This set is just the sweetest. The first thing I thought of was making invitations for a Slumber Party and well, the rest just fell into place. With Three Girls in the Set and lots of sweet accessories, the options are endless!



I knicked this DP from Kristi, when we all met up at Jactopia in November. It was from Basic Grey Stack, but I am not sure which one, to be precise. I used the paper as a starting point for my ensemble, matching SU Eggplant Paper and Prism Iced Pink. I really wanted to emphasize this gorgeous DP, so I used a top not die as a base to ground my images. I coloured the two sweet girls with Copics and used a sentiment block to groun the girls.




This is the Place Card, the skinny on this is pretty much the same as the Card, but I popped the Popcorn bowl off the card with a dimensional.




Finally, we have our Party Favour! A popcorn slider. I search high and low for the instructions to make these, but didn't have much luck this morning. If I can find a link, I'll include it with tomorrow's Sneak Peek. Methods and supplies for this project mirror the rest of the ensemble, with the exception of some White Gel Pen, Eggplant Ribbon and Daisies from CTMH!

Can you imagine all the possibilities that you would have with this set?

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks this week!

Happy Monday!

Vicki

7 comments:

  1. I agree Vicki I love all the new Hanna Stamps, love your sweet cards, they rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! I love this new set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hush Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!
    These are outta sight fabulous, Vicki! I adore the cool colors, and your layouts are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a FABULOUS set, Vicki - you rocked this Hanna set!! And I agree - Kristi just keeps topping herself with more amazing sets - I feel so lucky to be a part of this team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun set! It's a nice theme for a stamp set, and you used it beautifully!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all 3 cards! What great color combos and layouts too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****