Monday, February 23, 2009

Enchanted Lily has arrived!



Today is the day that Lily arrives in all her glory, over at Pink Cat Studio. This whimsical little set has four main images as well as lot's of sweet sweet sentiments and you can get yours today! Can't wait to see what you create with these pretty stamps. In fact, come back wednesday as I am hosting a Pink Cat Challenge!!!





This is the image that inspired the Enchanted Lily Stamp Set. A couple of months ago, Melissa hosted a challenge in which she provided a PDF image of this Daisy Waving Lily. The participation was overwhelming and so was the desire for more fairies! I really love this stamp set.


I created this Frame using Designer paper from Paper Trunk. This one is from the Jelly Bean Collection and matched the colours in my picture just perfectly! The Frame is from the Dollar Store and this project was quick and easy to make. I added some rub ons and a little wide grosgrain ribbon along with my copic coloured Lily to complete this easy gift item.





Don't forget to hop on over to my fellow DT members blogs, you won't be disappointed!!! Be sure to visit our Guest Designer Suzanne Dean as well


Happy Stamping

*****Vicki~~~~~

14 comments:

  1. OMG, Vicki, this is beautiful. I love the image from the girly...;-) The stamps are so cute... Have a good week...Hugs from Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture and love the frame Vicki!! Gorgeous and bright!! Have a great day sweetie!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is a fantastic layout with such a truly awesome picture! This set worked so well with your overall theme! Your colors work perfectly with your picture...FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! Love the colors and that ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea!!! I love that you used the image for a frame! and the paper and coloring are incredible! My nieces would love this idea! I can't wait to case it!

    smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your frame Vicki! Awesome idea and just love the ribbon, papers, and beautifully coloured Lily, What an adorable photo and goes so well with the Lily image, I've loved all your sneaks, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO SWEET, Vicki! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH!! What a sweet project Vicki!! :) These look like some really fun images to play with!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow vicki! what a fabulous idea to use lily on a frame. i love it. i love how the photo of your daughter (?)(i'm assuming) matches with lily . .love the butterfly painting on her face. how fun! as always, your PCS and all that your cards and projects are wonderful.

    awesome job coloring lily too!

    maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your project Vicki! This new release is too cute! I plan to order mine at some point this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just ordered my stamp set and can't wait 'til in arrives! Your frame is so cool! Who is that cute girl in the picture. I love her butterfly eyes!

    I'll definitely check in for the challenge.

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea to place Lily on a picture frame!! She looks perfect for the cute photo too! =)
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun & cute is this! Love the frame with Lily peeking in & your picture is just adorable. Thanks for welcoming to the team for a bit---I appreciate it!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes and my order will be here in 2 weeks...you are HORRIBLE!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****