Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our Craft Lounge New Release Sneak Peek!


Exciting scoop this week Stamping Friends!!!! OUR CRAFT LOUNGE has a release coming up very very soon! What do you think of this gorgeous Silhouette set? I love the fact that the cards that I made for the upcoming Blog Hop worked up quickly and easily. Essentially, I stamped the image onto white cardstock and used a sponge to do the sand and sky. In order to make the clouds, I punched as scalloped circle and used it as a template for that purpose.
Having just purchased the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge, I made this funky round card. Tangerine, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip accentuate the colours in the main image! I cuttlebugged the Soft Sky Background in keeping with the circular theme!!!
I'll have another sneak peek tomorrow, along with maybe a little scoop on my new buddy Marlin! We've had a few adventures since his arrival, which I am excited to share with you!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. Love this Vicki! A gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki,

    This card is absolutely totally amazing!!! Wow I love that you used the scallop circle to create such cute clouds!!! Your mind works in amazing ways girl!!!

    I love love love this card!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Vicki ... look forward to see what else you do with the wild card cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This is VERY VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it (as usual!)! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card, Vicki!
    I would oh so LOVE to be in that location .... take me awaaaaaaaay!!

    (((hugs)))
    Tex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool circle card!! Such a calm and peaceful place to be!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man if only I could shove that girl off that card and take her place.... Man it looks gorgeous!!! And that cartridge....WHAT??? I am SO looking for that baby!!!! My Cricut is quite dusty! :( GOOD EXCUSE I will tell DH to use my giftie from a couple years ago from him!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am in LOVE!! This silouette set is so pretty. I love & live near the beach, so this is right up my alley! Beautiful round card!
    ~Tori

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZER Vicki!!! This is totally GORGEOUS!! I love that image, your circle card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****