Sunday, October 18, 2009

For Baby Jensen



Here's a little Project that I created for my Cousin Nikki's Baby Jensen! I couldn't resist when I saw this sweet image from Pink Cat Studio Digital Store.

I have had some 5x7 canvas sitting around in my "collection" cupboard.........well actually it's more like Fibber McGees Closet........everytime I open it up, it means clean up because it's just Way to full.............so I am going to try to challenge myself to make it managable by actually using some of the "stuff" in it!

This was an easy peasy project! I cut some card stock at 5x7 and using some sticky adhesive, coloured the canvas. I used some Dark Brown Pigment ink around the edge to soften them down.

The Stars were cut with Sizzix Dies and Inked with that Dark Brown Ink. Chocolate Ribbons and Buttons add a nice complimentary colour.

The Large initial J is stamped, cut out and embossed with a cuttlebug folder. Itty Bitty Bobby is coloured with Copics, highlighted with White Gel Pen, cut out and mounted on dimensionals.

Holes were punched in the top of the Canvas with a Cropadile.

Honestly, I think I had this project completed in just over a half an hour!

I absolutely LOVED this past Digi Release and you will absolutely see more projects created with these cute cute images!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Perfect Vicki, I love the colors and your bow is fab!!!!! Hugs and happy sunday! Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Vicki! This is just adorable hun!! Love the hanger!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really adorable card! I love the colors and the design. That initial with the texture and that adorable little image are just perfect together too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Vicki! Perfect for a little guy! The Pink Cat images are just too cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way toooooo adorable Vicki! Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too COOL!!!! Love the embossed J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****