Saturday, October 3, 2009

Introducing Lillith! A Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak!


Little Miss Mischief! That's what I see, when I look at sweet Lillith! It's almost as if she's saying "c'mon over here, I dare ya!" Another great image that Kimmie will be launching on Monday!

This image is illustrated by Annie Rodrigue. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her style!


Lillith looks so pretty in pink..........still I'm wondering what she's up to! I coloured Lillith with my prismacolour pencils, using some diamond glaze on the frogs for effect. The DP is from K&Co, Cardstock Olive Green, Sky Blue and Hot Pink!! All Kimmies new stamps will be available on Monday.
It's world cardmaking day today and I am excited to be with my best friend forever, Jacqui! She's having a card class at her house today and I'll work along with her ladies on my own stuff. I arrived after a long trip last night in the rain................had a little break along the way and a visit with Emily at Bella, where I picked up the new Copic Marker Pastel colours.........lol! Something to play with today. Because it was really rainy, the drive that I can complete in under five hours, took about an extra 45 minutes and so as I was "relaxing" on Jax's couch as she was prepping for her class, I nodded off! So today, we'll have lots of time to visit.
I am totally excited to meet Kimmie and a big bunch of her Krafty Girls tomorrow. Hope to get lot's of pics to share!
Don't forget to check out the DT's previews........they're simply scrumptious! In addition to the DT, we have a special Guest, Michelle Boyer who also has some wonderful creations for you!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute Vicki. I love the image and your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she looks BAD!! Like she has been up to know good. n Love her, awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twisted look on her face. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a mischievous looking little sweetie pie!!!

    BTW, you called me Robin in the post you left me this morning!!! Silly Girl!!!

    Hugs- LORI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta check out the other images from this company...I'm lovin' what I see so far!! This is awesome, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! What a sweet image and your coloring is just fabo!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her! Great card Vicki!! (have fun at Bella - I saw your comment on FB..... I'm so jealous!!! (Say hi to Linda for me!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All she is missing is that little curl right in the middle of her forehead..ha!
    Have fun with my family, and give them hugs and love from me!

    Love ya,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo cute.. that expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This. Rocks.

    Love Lilith, and her expression is awesome. *grin* Love what you've done with her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, the coloring is great! What a great image too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH Vicki!! Lillith looks perfect in pink! I think this is my favourite of your designs so far!

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I'm SO excited.....no, really!!! *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hilarious! I love this image. She looks like me when I'm cross! LOL I'll definitely check out that line of stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****