Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cute Card Thursday and a Kimmie Sneak Peek!



I have been absolutely BESIDE MYSELF~waiting on the edge of my perch to be able to reveal Kraftin' Kimmies January release stamps..........the difficult decision was which one to show first!!! Wait until you see what's new this month!!!!

So today's your lucky day! Normally Sneak Peeks don't start until Friday before the release, but because The Krafty Girls are participating in Cute Card Thursday, you get to see a day early! How fun is that???

What do you think of Bird Fairy? I think that she is absolutely STUNNING!!!! Wait until you see the variations in the Design Teams creations with this stamp! All I Can say is OH MY!



I coloured the Fairy with Copic Markers and used a dap of Spica Gel Pen to give her wings a little pizzaz! The DP is from the Cafe Latte stack.........dcwv. Base card stock is Lime Green.




Make sure you check the Krafty Girls Blogs to enjoy this smorgasbord of yummy images!
Also be sure to head on over to Cute Card Thursday and play along with the challenge!

Make sure you check out my fellow Krafty Girl Andrea's Blog as she has a HUGE Candy Giveaway!


Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

9 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki! I love what you did with the fairy! Gorgeous colour choices and layout design too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Vicki and you have coloured her beautifully! Love your card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous, Vicki! Love the colours and your colouring looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimmie has fairies...oh my GOD!!!!!
    I love fairies!
    this one is beautiful.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin your peek Vicki, she is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous creation! Your fairy looks SO lovely! haha! I love Jacqui's response too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki, this is just gorgeous! I love your coloring and the glitter is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've colored her beautifully! Gorgeous card, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****