Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year-New Release at The {Stamps} of Life


I hope that you all enjoyed a safe and Happy New Year last night! We spent a quiet evening with our Children, skating on the Lake and enjoying a midnight bonfire out on the ice! The boys are ice fishing today and I just zipped home to load this card!

HappyBday2You is the latest release over at the {Stamps} of Life. Be sure to head on over to the Gallery to see the sweetest samples from the very talented Design Team.

I'll be posting some samples regularly of this set over the next few weeks and you will appreciate it's versatility.

The large Cupcake is perfect for Paper Piecing!

I am wishing you all a blessed 2010 full of Good Health, Prosperity and Love to fill your hearts to the bursting point~

See you soon!

*****Vicki~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Vicki!!!! Adorable cupcake and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how yummy! Love the colors and papers!! HAppy New Year to you Vicki!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, the paper pieced cupcake is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...hhm....maybe I'll make some cupcakes today....
    Miss you much
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous with the paper piecing. Love your combo choice. Cute card, Vicki! Good luck selling those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmm....mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmm! This is scrum-dee-licious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****