Friday, January 22, 2010

Off to CHA TOMORROW!!!!


Can you say EXCITED??? I am TOTALLY over the top EXCITED to be leaving for Socal tomorrow!!!! I can't wait to see my stamping friends, what's new in the industry and this year I'm going to DISNEY to ride the coasters with Knee Sock Betty!!!! hehe!

I've been scrambling to get things done this week and am almost ready! Have to tie a couple of loose ends up at work (nah, not literally for those of you who know what I do.........) finish packing and should think about leaving the house in some semblance of order.

Having a nice dinner with all my boys tonight, then back home and into bed at a decent time for a 6 a.m. departure!!!

I have a few posts prescheduled for the next week, so c'mon back! I'm hoping to get a chance to do a little blogging while I'm away, but since I don't have my own laptop, we'll see how that goes!

If you happen to be going to CHA and we haven't made contact, I'll be walking this year, not working, but feel free to text me at 613 331-5749




Just sharing a very simple, but I think pretty card that I made for my mom to give to a friend this week.. Actually, sadly I made two. This card is very quick to make. I think I had the two finished in less than 10 minutes. Sorry the pic is a little small. I must have screwed up in the sizing, but essentially all I did was make a mask with an oval nestie, sponge in some complimentary ink to create a background for the tree. I then stamped the Tree in Not Quite Navy and added the sentiment along with a border of white gel pen dots to give it some uniformity.

Kay, well I'm off now

Have a fabulous week and take some time to stamp!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you have tons of fun!!! see you when you get back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You & knee sock Betty give each other hugs for me ;) enjoy yourself at CHA. I'm jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vicki! Have a great time at CHA...I'm so jealous!!! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, I love the colors. Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I finally thawed out enough to type. LOL Essentially all I can say is this is a lovely card, Vicki! Have fun at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
    have fun
    be safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disney here we come woot woot! I am all packed and ready to leave... now if they would just come plow my drive way I can leave tonight instead of Sunday night!

    KSB (Knee Sock Betty)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at CHA!!!! I love your card!! So gorgeous!! Love the blue and white!! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun Vicki - give my love to the crazy knee sock lady. I'm soooooooooooooo jealous!!

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****