Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #52



All About Pink - In Honor of Ella

Our Fabulous Sponsor this week is:


The design team got to work with some of the digital stamps the were created by our very own
Robin Willis for Squigglefly.
A randomly drawn winner from one of this week's participants will win 2 free digis of their choice from Robin's collection.






I {{{Heart}}} this image from Robin's Collection!!! I actually coloured this up while I was away in California!!!! Just getting home late Sunday evening to post this, so I hope to have some pics and tales for you about the trip tomoz!!! I am just pooped, but can tell you that I had the most Fabulous time!!!!


Going to head off to sleep now.........looking forward to a good sleep in my own bed! There's no place like home!!!!

Hugs!

16 comments:

  1. Love the bright cheery colors!! And the balloon is colored beautifully!! I can't wait to hear about you trip and hopefully some pics!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the bright bright colours. Glad you got home safe and sound.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is this CUTE! What a wonderful color combo, too, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Vicki! You did an amazing job coloring, I love the bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U colored while you were on vacation??? CRAZY girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Vicki!! Love the colors with Robin's darling image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just bursts with colour! Love the brightness of it and the way you colored the image! Hope you had a fantastic time at CHA, wish I could have gone :).

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the hot colours on this Vicky - fabulous.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about your card Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Awesome new look for your blog, and a super cute card! Love this image for a Valentine. Fabulous coloring, giving it so much depth. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FUN card!! Love the coloring you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad you had a good trip!! What a fun card!! Love your colors, the embossing and your coloring and design is awesome!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours on this Vicki! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****