Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TSOLDT07 Bow-Nanza


This week The Stamps of Life Design Team Challenge is to use a Bow on your Project! This was not a huge stretch for me, as almost everything I do has a ribbon and a bow!

The first card was made strictly with Brushes from the Eggs4Easter Set. Talk about a quick and easy card!!! All I did was add a bow and glitter!



This little card was also made with Brushes from the Eggs4Easter Set. I just added some extra dimension with a punched border, some colouring and a little ribbon of course!

If you'd like to play along, you can load your creations here into the Stamps of Life Gallery. Just use the keyword TSOLDT07

Now hop on over to Jeanne and Deb's Blogs to see what they've come up with this week!

Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Love both of these, Vicki! That big Easter egg is so fun and fabulous, especially for being so quick, but the CHICK is my FAV! Love the shading and bright colors! He just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that easter, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute little Easter cards!
    Luv ya
    jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****