Saturday, May 8, 2010

Crazy4Challenges #36-For the Boys


Hi everyone,

Welcome to our Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week (Frances Byrne) is hosting the challenge.




May is an important month for Frances, as she is going to be a Grandma for the very first time *smile*. So she couldn't help but pop in a challenge relating to this event .... She is expecting a Grandson!


What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

So the challenge is to use this part of that well known children's nursery rhyme to create your card ..... it can be a boy card, something with frogs and/or snails, puppy dogs ... I think there is plenty of scope there for everyone. Have fun!

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C36. Don't forget to go back to the C4C Blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

My card is made with an image from Sun and fun from the Cute Companion's line available at Amy's Paper Romance There are so many cute stamps in this set that's it's unbelievable! I coloured the image with Copics, sponged in Caramel and Caribbean Ink. I added some rub ons to the kraft portion of the card for some extra dimension and used a wee hunk of patterned paper ( It think it's Graphic 45) that I found in the bottom of the scrap bin! Nothing much more to this card! Hope you'll play along with us this week!

Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute Vicki, love the fabby image and your coloring... Fabulous... Happy weekend... HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is a cutie!!!! That's what I wanna do right now....lay on the beach by my sand castle - I might not be wearing pants though...although it's a little chilly today so if I did go to the beach chances are I would be wearing pants! I love this nestie too - I borrowed it when I was at your place and I really like the shape.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this???? Oh, yeah, wish I was laid out on a beach right about now, LOL! Love it, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhh....what a wonderful image to remind me of many sunny days at the ocean with nephews and godchildren....as well as times of my youth.....fab coloring....cute l/o

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute Vicki! I love the darling image! Just perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****