Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stamps of Life Designer Challenge




> The DT girls at The {Stamps}of Life decided to throw out a bi- monthly
> challenge to each other. *Please feel free to play along with us!*
>
> If you are playing along with The {Stamps} of Life
> <http://www.stephaniebarnardstamps.com/index.htm> stamps or digital
> images please upload to the gallery on the site –> *HERE*
> <http://www.stephaniebarnardstamps.com/gallery/><— with the keyword > TSOLD10. Please link to one of our blogs so we can see your stuff!
>
> Our challenge this week is “Tempting Textures!” (TSOLD10). Use
> textures on your card. They could be faux or real textures. Get creative!


For My Card I used the Getwell4You Brushes. I drew them on a 6x6 canvas to get the right scale for the card. I then cut out the flowers and traced the cardstock with the patterned paper to create the piecing pieces.............hehe, that sounds funny, and I also wanted to add extra texture to the card, so adding the two layers made it a wee bit thicker. Paper is from Basic Grey. I used Pink Cardstock and Chocolate Ink!

Hope you'll play along

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****