Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The {Stamps} of Life Designer Challenge-Getting Punchy


Today our Challenge was to use punches on our cards! I used my Marvy Scalloped Ovals to punch out around my main image, as well as my cropadile to punch tiny holes around my larger punched oval.


The Stamps I used for my card are from The {Stamps} of Life and include Thanks2You and Tinyand2cute. I used an embossing folder from Quickkutz that matches the stamp set.......I wanted to keep this card very neutral as it is a sympathy card

If you'd like to play along, please be sure to add the keyword TSOLDT11 when you add it to the Stamps of Life Gallery~!

The following Designers are participating in the challenge this week"

Jen
Jeanne
Beverly
Joana
Laura
Deb
Be sure to follow the links on my sidebar to see these ladies' fabulous creations!

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the embossing!
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Vicki! I don't think I've seen that embossing folder...what a PERFECT match!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****