Thursday, July 29, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge #9-Happy Birthday


This week, Angela has challenged us to create a Birthday Card!!!! This Birthday Fish Image from Dustin Pike is available at Paper Romance. Be sure to play along with the challenge and link your image to Amy's Challenge Blog! You can win a $5.00 gift certificate for playing along with the challenge



Supplies:

Birthday Fish-Dustin Pike for High Hopes
DP-Imaginisce Birthday Line
Accessories: Ribbon and Rub On -SU! Wire, Copics, Sakura Jelly Roll Glitter Pen, Crystal Stickles

6 comments:

  1. How darling Vicki!! I so love your colors and your coloring of the image. Beautiful design!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. vicki, I love how you did this in a little balloon, what a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha - I love that in the balloon! How cute!
    Miss you much BFF.
    Luv ya lots.
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Vicki!! Love the balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Birthday card...That image is so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****