Monday, July 12, 2010

Thinking of you-Flower Soft Coordinates with Spellbinders!



Good Morning! I want to share another sample with the Toppers that coordinate with the Nestabilities Dies. I don't have the Scalloped Hearts, but the nice thing is that you can cut them out!



I wanted to have a vintage theme to this card, so I paired the (Teddy Happy Birthday) downloadable topper with some Basic Grey Infuse Paper. The Lace, Pearls and small roses contribute to the victorian look of the card. I added some Ultrafine Toffee to one Bear. Additional Accents of Sweet Pea Flower Soft Complete the card!

Hope you have a wonderful week

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty - I like the way the pink is around the heart, but the inside is white still.
    Very very nice.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****