Monday, October 4, 2010

Holly4Christmas-The {Stamps} of Life October Release



Introducing Holly4Christmas a fantastically fun Christmas set from the {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Barnard.......if you want to make quick and simple paper crafting projects, then these are definitely the stamps for you! I love the ease with which I can create pretty cards with Stephanie's Stamp sets!

For my first card, I simply used a premade embossed card from DCVW. I stamped the swirly christmas ball in the middle of the card, stamping off first on scrap paper to ensure that I had a light image. I then stamped the sentiment over top and added some Silver Gel Pen and Pewter Liquid Pearls to finish my card. I think it has a rather elegant feel to it, don't you?





This card is made with the same set, but it has a different look for sure. I love the Holly and Berry image in the set, it's such a nice size. I stamped it on DP and then cut and sponged the edges, substituting the small red buttons for red paper. I Stamped the sentiment, colouring the words to match my colour scheme and sponged around the edges of the Nestabilitie. The wide Red Ribbon and cuttlebugged background add to the cheery theme don't you think? The little gold embellies are from Robin's nest.

I'll share some more samples soon..........


2 comments:

  1. Two different looks but both gorgeous Vicki! Love your cards!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Vicki! They are both awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****