Monday, November 1, 2010

The {Stamps} of Life November Release

I'd like to share a couple of cards that I created with the latest stamps from the Stamps of Life.
Flowers2share is a sweet and versatile set that you can use to create many fun cards and paper crafting projects! Whether you like to paper piece or colour, this set has many different possibilities. This set is available now at the {Stamps} of Life Website. Be sure to check out the Gallery to see some fabulous designs from the SOL DT!



Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Vicki! Looking forward to getting my set and playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Such gorgeous creations Vicki!! I love the colors and papers for both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspiration! I received my stamps this week...I'll be playing in my room this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****