Thursday, November 18, 2010

Totally Stampalicious November Release Blog Hop!


Welcome to the November Release Blog Hop!! If you've been Hopping already, you've just arrived from Ms. Joycelyn, stamper EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!........Did I mention that I love her stuff!!

Totally Stampalicious has FOUR New Delicious Sets from the Bugaboo Line by the incredibly talented Jodie Mackerell! All 4 Fabulous new stamps sets are available NOW at
Totally Stampalicious!!



As you can see, I have a couple of Projects that I wanted to share with you. My first card features New Truck Gus!!! Oh Man! I do fancy Gus! The sentiments in this set are HILARIOUS!!! I used a little Jelly Roll Stardust Pen to add metallic Highlight to parts of the truck. TO do this, you just draw the pen on and then rub with your finger! Easy Peasy!




The Star of my second card is Cupcake JJ..........Another adorable image with cute cute sentiments! What I really like about these images are the smaller size! Quick to colour they allow you a lot of extra room on a 5.5 inch card for additional embellishing!



As always, the TS gals have some great PRIZES to give away!Be sure to leave comments on all the Design Team's posts and maybe YOU could be a winner of one of these AWESOME PRIZES!!

1st Prize - All 4 New Stamp Sets
2nd Prize - $15 Gift Certificate
3rd, 4th and 5th Prizes - $5 Gift Certicates



I even got really ambitious and decorated the interior (Interior sounds MUCH more official than inside doesn't it?) of my card! Hope you enjoyed my little display for the new release.

You'll be hopping over to Sweet Stacy's blog! Also so excited to have a Guest Designer for this month, Joanne! She's the first on the hop after the TS blog!!! Hi Jo!

These stamps will make the BEST Stocking Stuffers ever so head on over to TS and pick some up!

Happy Stamping!

24 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Vicki your coloring ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing coloring and thanks so much for the tip about adding highlights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a showcase Vicki..I just love these new releases and your have colored them to perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Vicki! Love Gus's red truck and those die cuts remind me of gears! Love your colouring on JJ, specially her hair, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these cards Vicki! Gus is great colors and shapes on the Gus card! The JJ card is very sophisticated with the interior decorated! Love the fun colors on that one too! Great job on the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrific cards Vicki, love Gus's card and the fun shapes that look like gears, fabulous coloring on both, well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki these are AWESOME!!! I love the wheel design on your first creation along with the kraft!! What a fun bday image too and great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the metal accents on Gus' truck....how perfect.....

    Great sponging and your trademark coloring on the second....wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki, both of your cards are wonderful.. I love the sparkle on Gus's red truck... awesome design... Fabulous colouring on that sweet JJ image....
    Hugs.. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are too cute, love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Vicki, love Gus and all the gear shapes. Love all the shapes you played around with on JJ too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ACK!!!!! Your Gus Design is AMAZING, Vicki....so very, very COOL!!!! And as always, your coloring blows me away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Vicki...you never cease to amaze me! That truck looks flippin' fabulous!!!!! What a superb artist you are! Dang, were lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soo cute Vicki, love your coloring~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way cool cards! Love your coloring and paper choices! I have a big crush on Gus! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the truck card, I love how you made all the accents on the card.:))

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cards are wonderful - very creative use of the Gus stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job! I am in love with this new set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome coloring! Thanks for the metallic tip!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vicki these are great, especially love the layout and coolness of Gus.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've dressed Cupcake JJ so stylishly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow- your coloring skills rock! GREAT cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****