Thursday, December 16, 2010

All that Glitters...............





is not Gold. In my case, it is............. I created this card for the Impression Obsession Challenge. Squinty Kitten with Mittens is all ready to play in the snow!!! I cut and coloured out squinty with Copic Markers. The nice thing about these images, is that there is very little colouring. I sponged Creamy Caramel ink all over as I wanted to create a bit of a vintagy look. My Metal-That's what the challenge is by the way. Use some metallics on your card is the Metallic edge to the Bow and the Gold Sticker Strips from Flower Soft. The DP is more of the Vintage collection from K&C0. You should consider playing along! You could win a very generous $25.00 Gift Certificate from Impression Obsession. You can find all the details HERE



Jenny at wee memories is giving away this awesome Color Cubbie courtesy of Studio 3 Solutions. Head on over there to check it out!


Happy Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Oh holy cats girl!! This is just too stinkin' CUTE!! I love all of the sparkle and his hat is just too much!! TEEHEE!! CUTE!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the bobbly hat and the cute little cat! Gorgeous. Vicki is right, it doesn't get much cuuuuuter than this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this card makes it way to my mail box it's so stinking cute. Love the liquid applique hat and the flower soft snow. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Vicki girl I LOVE how you did his santa hat how stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that image - every time I look at them at Sheila's store I think I should buy them!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****