Monday, January 10, 2011

Outlines Design Team Monday Challenge and Product Highlight-Viva Pearl Pens

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Today, the Design Team challenges you to create a Valentine’s Themed card. What better image to convey love, than Sparkle Love

I coloured the image with Copic Markers. Cerise Looks very pretty shaded with Red! To add a wee bit of dimension to the plain card base, I used the Large Dotted Background stamp. It just happens to be 20% off at the Outlines Online Store now

This week, we’re also featuring the Viva Pearl Pens. I love the way the pen allows you to create pearl shapes and the fact that the pearl keeps it shape and doesn’t take on the look of soft served ice cream cone! I used the Lilac Pen on my project, but you can find all the pens HERE

Don’t forget to follow the links on my sidebar to see all the fabulous design team creations and if you’d like to learn more about the DT, follow this LINK

This is my second post for today, so if you’ve missed something, keep scrolling down!

Happy Stamping!

Vicki-Animated-Signature

12 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Vicki this is FABULOUS, LOVE LOVE that LOVE image!!! GORGEOUS work sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay those pearls are waaaaaaaay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful Vicki!! I just LOVE the colors and the added pearls are fabulous!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, wow, this is gorgeous, love how you have made the letters 3D by shading one side, too cool! The pearl pen really makes the words pop. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't you love those pens, I bought a few last month and *love* them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I think I need to just gawk at this for a few minutes. Whatta "wowza"!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Ms. Vicki!!!! I just love these bold colors! And the Large Dotted Background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring job on the letters, and you really did a great job with the Viva Decor pens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://summerthymestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I “Sparkle Love” the deep reds, purples and blue.
    Nice touch stamping the dotted background only half way.
    The Links are very helpful.
    Marianne T

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your LOVE card--- great colors and those pearls are popping right off the card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, Vicki! Love your bold coloring and all the fun little pearls - those pens are great, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****