Monday, January 17, 2011

Outlines Monday Design Team Challenge-Sweet Cakes

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

This week over at Outlines, we were challenged to create a Sweetheart Themed card.  This Tall Heart Cakes image is perfect for a sweetheart themed card!. I think it’s a gorgeous image. The XOXO sentiment is simply adorable and I love the ability to change up the look of these sentiments based on their layered look.

Make sure you check out the fabby DT cards by following the links to the Outlines Team on my sidebar.

Believe it or not, I used Autumn themed paper from Basic Grey on this card, the soft pinky mauvy muted colours matched the chocolate coloured cake with the yummy pink candy hearts.

Have a wonderful week! I’m coming down with a bit of a cold and resemble rudolph or W.C. Fields with my big red nose! I’ve been pretty lucky to avoid the flu and colds so far this winter, so I guess I’m due!

 

Happy Stamping!

Vicki-Animated-Signature

9 comments:

  1. Vicki
    Love the card! That bow is beautiful on this! Your image is colored beautfully!
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring! Your cake looks delish!!!! You really captured the chocolate tones perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image!
    Super card, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
    Chocolate turned into a beauty!! This is "speaking" to my inner choco-stalker, Vicki!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card, Ms. Vicki!!! And great minds think alike this week, eh? I could snack on this sweet confection easily!

    Hugs,
    lise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Vicki! Excellent job coloring that gorgeous cake! You and Lise both did a great job and now I think I must add this image to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****