Sunday, January 2, 2011

the {Stamps} of Life Sponsors CPS and a new release!

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

This week, the {Stamps} of life is sponsoring the sketch over at CPS. I used the “Hot of the press” Butterfly2Build set to make this clean and simple card!

I paper pieced the sweet butterfly with some scrap DP I had leftover from my Christmas projects. The Flower, which provides a grounding for the main image was created with my new Sweet Treats Cartridge by Cricut.

A touch of Ultrafine Black Flowersoft adds some dimension to the butterfly’s body.

So are you all ready to get back into the after Holiday routine? I’m back to work on Tuesday and thinking that I really ought to spend the next day or so dismantling and packing away the Christmas Decor. I’m going to miss looking at the pretty lights on the Christmas tree and all of my sweet snowmen. Sometimes I decided to leave the snowmen up a little longer, but that means another round of opening up the christmas crates to repackage, so I think I’ll do it all in one swoop this year!

Hope that the first week of 2011 is fabby for you and proves to be an indication of a wonderful year!

Hugs

Vicki-Animated-Signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using the flower for the focal image. Great bright and happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki girl these colors are FABULOUS!!!!! What a cheerful creation, Happy New Year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! Loving all the bright colors!! Happy new year! hugz n blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****