Saturday, February 26, 2011

C4C76-Spring Has Sprung so plant some flowers!



Our last challenge for the month is given to us again by Angela Wood. Spring is around the corner, so Angela has challenged us to use flowers on our cards.

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C76. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

I cased this card from a fabulous blog that I found HERE. Thanks Monica!




Now hop on over and see what the other "Crazie's" have been up to!


Angela Barbara Cindy Frances Jessica


Joanne Joycelyn Lynda Maria Silke Tammy




20 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. Love your paper pieced froggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely ADORABLE, Vicki!! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just way too sweet...what an absolutely adorable frog!!! Fantastic, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby froggy. What a cutie :)Great card sure to be loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that punch art frog on the "lily pads" is so cute-love the colors of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Vicki, your card is sooo cool, love the frog, love the colors... BIG smile...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Vicki!! What a cute froggie!! Love the flower lili pad he's sitting on! I will visit you often as you are one of my favorite card makers my friend! I enjoyed being on this team with you! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo Froggylicious!
    I know some little boys with birthdays this Spring that might love a hoppin' froggy card!

    Sweet weekend to you!
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Vicki, this card is genius! I love it! The flowers for the lily pad is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh girl..you are amazing!! Your punched frog is darling!! I may have to case this one. I love it!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! What a cute frog... I love the tearing technique you have used.. and Really the frog is simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable little froggie card! Love those punches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicki....this is awesome...such fun...so creative...wowza, gf

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWW Vicki this is toooo cute...love the floggy!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not a frog lover but I think I love yours. . :) He is stinking cute. Love how he is sitting on that big flower. . .very pretty!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how adorable!!! Love the cute frog, love the flowers and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****