Sunday, March 13, 2011

SDC26: Animal, Insect or Birds

Kaz has brought us a totally fun challenge!!!!! You can use any stamps this time AND use an animal, insect or bird on your creation!!!! Did you know that you have the opportunity to win a gift certificate to get some Stampotique Rubber in your hot little hands! Just link your challenge up here

I used this sweet Puppy by Maryse Carrier on my card the stamp is called Thinking of You. I also used Bird in a Cage by Janet Klien and the sentiment: Just sitting here........ from Carol's collection.


I coloured the image with copic. I created the by drawing it in freehand and colouring with Copic Markers. The layout is very simple, but I quite like it!

Watch the Stampotique Designer Blog frequently as due to the fact that we have a very large and talented DT, there are four posts associated with each challenge!!!! I've had a peek and the creations are Fabulous and the styles varied! That is one thing that I totally LOVE about Stampotique Stamps.........they suit so many different styles!


Happy Stamping!

13 comments:

  1. What a cute card and wonderful colouring, Vicki! That doggy stamp is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Loving the fab colours and scene you created - awesome
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vicki, love the scene and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute Vicki, love your coloring sooo much... The little blue flower is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wos sooooo cute Vicki, love what you did with the stamps, perfect colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW!! This is such a darling scene you've made Vicki!! LOVE your coloring hun!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally and incredibly ADORABLE Vicki! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your card Vicki! Too cute! Your colouring is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki I adore this card and so does Lucy my niece. She gave me strict instructions to come and tell you she loves it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a terrific card! Love the cute scene and wonderful coloring!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a funny card, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again, Vicki... your coloring is brilliant! Awesome layout!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****