Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cars2drive-New Release from the {Stamps} of Life



I'm REALLY excited to share the latest release from the {Stamps} of Life-Cars2drive. I picked up this inexpensive white board at the Dollar Store and thought that with the addition of the stamps and embellishments, it would make a sweet whiteboard for my little Cousin Bryson's room.


This set is chocked full of trucks, cars and fun sentiments. Road Trip embellishment is from Karen Foster. To make the glossy initial, I inked the Chipboard letter with Bright Blue Pigment ink and then embossed with UTEE. DP is from Basic Grey and Metal Embellisments, well they're from somewhere deep down in a craft drawer.......had to dust the cobwebs off of these! lol



I used an emboss resist technique to create the Red Shipping Tag on this card. I inked up the stamps with Versamark and embossed with White Embossing Powder. I then took a red ink pad and went direct to paper, until the Shiping Tag was saturated with ink. I stamps the truck, coloured, cut it out and mounted it onto the black strip, which represents a road.




This little car set is not just for Boys. I combined the set with the present and sentiment from the Birthday4cookie set I added some Peony Flowersoft to the prezzie bow and some great P.K. Glitz Glitter to the window. Rhinestone Brads make for some pretty fun rims~! Be sure to head on over to the {Stamps} of life and check this set out!

Happy Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Love how these all turned out, especially the eraser board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Vicki!! These are all totally amazing projects hun!! LOVE your dry erase board and the fun images!! Very creative!! Smiles, Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****