Monday, May 30, 2011

Outlines Monday Designer Challenge-Black & White with a splash!

Link

This week our task was to make a Black & White card, adding a splash of colour. I used this adorable little lamb image from a fun and expensive set called baby boy. This set includes 6 sweet little stamps for a wee little price of $4.00. Check out the unmounted overstock bin
you can find all sorts of adorable images there! What a great deal!

If you'd like to play along with the challenge, hop on over to the Outlines Blog. You could win a $25.00 Gift Certifcate just for playing along, using your Outlines Stamps.

If you're enjoying Memorial day, hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Holiday MondayH

Happy Stamping!


9 comments:

  1. What an adorable sheep!! I must go see these stamps! Love this cutie pie card, Vicki!

    Miss you!
    ((((hugs)))
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make this B&W challenge seem soooo easy! Argh! The lamb is a keeper for sure :)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that little lamb is a cutie! I would have never thought about it for B & W.... and it is darling!!!! Love the swirls in the CB folder that mimic the little swirls in the lamb, great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card! I just love your style, Ms. Vicki! Hugs~ Lise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, I looooove sheep ! So I've queued my feature about your post on my website papermood.com it will show up sometime this week, with full credits and link back to your post. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this is just adorable! What a fun little image and your swirl embossing folding is the perfect backdrop! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. And the addition of texture embossing adds a fun dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little guy is too stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****