Thursday, July 7, 2011

Challenges by AR!!! AR-070711- It's a wild thing!



CELEBRATE WITH US beginning JULY 7th, 2011 For Our Very First Challenge!

During the week of July 7-14, we will be choosing a random winner EVERY DAY to win a not yet released template at Creations by AR. All you have to do to be eligible is to leave a comment! Every day we will choose one winner from the list of comments received that day, so you'll have several chances to win!

Check back here (the challenges by ar blog) every day to see if your name is listed in the "Winners" area on the sidebar. If you're a winner, send an email to creationsbyar@sbcglobal.net!


The challenge for this week is Wild Prints............I have to admit, that it was a wild search to find some animal print paper for the challenge, but I was able to salvage some small scraps from my spare paper bin! I've had this DP for awhile and frankly, can't remember where it hailed from, but it sure is pretty and fuzzy and well, just all over yummy!!!!

For my project , I used the fabulous "Tray Chic" . Using my Cricut and the SVG cutting file, I was able to cut this with little effort. To give the black cardstock a little dimension, I used a sizzix embossing folder. I created a quick and easy 3.5x 3.5 gift card by cutting and embossing a 7 x 3.5 piece of Cardstock. The sentiment is from the flowers2share set from The {Stamps}of Life.




I used some Metallic Dew Drops to add a little oomph to the wild strip on the card

Did you KNOW?
.
 that for every project you submit for the challenge, you will receive a $1.00 gift certificate towards any purchase at the Shop!

Make sure you check out the very talented Challenge DT creations!

Maria Levine

Magdalena Cortez

Lyn Bernatovich

Lori Tecler

Lisa Somerville

Lisa Eisner

Adela Rossol



Can't wait to see your "wild" creations!





7 comments:

  1. Vicki,

    You really 'rocked' this 'wild' challenge!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE your WILD tray! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tray and card - love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Vicki! The animal print looks great inside the tray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects! The embossing looks great! It really added to the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this packs a lot of punch! Love the embossed black with the animal print. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****