Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lazy Sunday Challenge-Impression Obsession


It's a chilly and rainy day here today. I was planning on getting some yardwork done, but it's been pouring buckets..........one of those days that you just want to stay in your Jammies and Stamp! and so I have. I made this sweet creation for the latest Impression Obsession Challenge, which is to create a Thank you Card or Gift for a Hostess. You can get all the details by following the link to the blog.




I was super lucky enough to win one of the challenges last month and I used two of the stamps that I picked out with my winnings!  This sweet Ginger Bread Boy is brand spankin' new. The sentiment is from one of the newly released Clear Sets called  Let Them Eat Cake. I coloured my image in with Prism Pencils, blending with Gamsol. The Bag is from the Dollar Store........They're a great deal at 3 for a buck!!! I used a touch of Viva Ice Pearl Pen on the icingy bits on the Gingerbread Boy and Mounted my image on a Fluer De Lis Rectangle Nestabilitie A touch of Ranger Glossy accents.


Make sure you check out the great Sale that's going on at Scrappin' Great Deals right now!!! Sheila's making room for all the new CHA release items, so she has some Over the Top deals going on right now!!!!

Check them out HERE




3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and cute gift bag! That's a keeper for sure! Love what you did with the detailing too! Wow, Vicki~ Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet is that gingerbread....and what fine packaging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift bag! Sooooo super cute! TFS
    Miranda
    http://www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****