Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges 105- Add a Pumpkin!




It's Saturday which means the "Crazies" are back with another fun challenge for you all.

Before we get into today's challenge, as this week is a sponsored challenge, we need to introduce this month's sponsor,  Creations by AR. Adela has some awesome templates on her site which I know the "Crazies" have had fun playing with for our challenge this week. I am also  very lucky to be a part of Adela's Challenge Team!  The templates come in all formats: PDF, SVG and DXF so that you can use them with your electronic die cutting machines or cut by hand if you don't have a machine. This week's winner will receive two templates of their choice from Creations by AR.

Adela has also offered our blog readers a 10% discount on all her templates during this challenge so that is from September 17th to September 23rd. All you need to do is use the code: challenge10 when you go through the check out.






Photobucket 

Now it is time for our challenge, Barb is back with another fun fall themed challenge for us all! This week all you have to do is create a card or project with a pumpkin on it in some form. It can be a card or 3D project.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C105


For my project, I started with Adela's Slotted Gift Box. Because I have a Cricut and the Make the Cut Program, I find that the PDF format works best for my cutting needs.
I used some very fun stamps from the {Stamps} of  life, Solids4Halloween , Spooky2scare and  All4stars 

I also got the Opportunity to work with Stephanie's Brand Spankin' new Color Box Inks Can you say YUMMY!!!!! I Totally LOVE these inks. I couldn't believe how vibrant the colour is and how juicy they are.
For this project I used Grape, Licorice and Tangerine. 



Another thing I loved about the inks is the smooth effect that I achieved while sponging the edges of the box!!! I have worked with a lot of ink over the years and I have to say I'm totally impressed! 

If you'd like to play along with us, be sure to follow the link on the sidebar to the C4C blog.

Now take a few and check out my Crazy Girl's Creations. I had a peek when I was uploading my projects and they're all delish!


10 comments:

  1. awesome creation Vicki, love those colors and that shaped candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, this is sooo cool, love the holder and the colors...Perfect Vicki...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, perfect treat and gift box for Halloween! Coffee and candies, I'll take it. . :) Love the box, Vicki. . great choice of Halloween colors!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!!!!! What a fab way to dress up a gift card!! LOVE it....it's a good thing I already bought it!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great gift box, love that you can put goodies in there as well as a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun Vicki, such a great idea, and love the PURPLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabbo gift box Vicki...and so yummy too :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Vicki, hope all is well with you!! Love your project!!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. the PERFECT candy for the PERFECT Halloween treat box.....fabbo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****