Friday, November 11, 2011

Operation Write Home Blog Hop



I'm very honored to be partcipating in a huge Blog Hop today for Operation Write home. You won't be hopping and hopping from individual blogs, but rather from Company Blogs. You can see the full hop list below!!!


For my card, I used a few sets from The Stamps of Life: Stamps4fancylabel, spiros2stamp and Quick2Border. I also used the Stephanies Yummy Chocolate Ink!. The stamp set coordinates perfectly with her Fancy Labels Dies by Sizzix.  I really like the way this card turned out!



Please be sure to remember those today who fought and continue to fight for our Freedom.

Here's a complete list of the hop. You'll see some gorgeous creations along the way


Ranger Industries http://blog.rangerink.com/

2 comments:

  1. It's cool to see cards you started at my place - end up finished and up on the blog!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. .Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable. Thanks for sharing. keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****