Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fun new sets from The {Stamps} of Life!


I created this quick and easy  note card set using three of the June release stamps from The {Stamps} of Life! Chevrons2stamps, Hexagons2love and Faces4stamps





My intention was just to stamp a background for a card, but when I was through, I kind of liked the look of the card on it's own. I sponged a bit of Brocade Blue ink to the BB Cardstock to soften the edges and then I just played with the stamps to change up my patterns a bit. Fun!

So then I thought I'd stamp up a few matching envies and created a tag!



Now I have a little gift that I can tuck away. It's nice to take a little surprise to a hostess

I was surprised on Thursday evening, when my good friend Andreanne brought these gorgeous Gerbera Daisies for me. Aren't they BEAUTIFUL?? Thanks Andreanne, you are ever so gracious!


Such Vibrant colours......Man, I LOVE Summer!


Hope to get a little fishing in today and some colouring too!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetheart!! Gerbers are absolutely beautiful and I love how long they last!
    Miss you much
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****