Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CPS 275


Hey There!!! Hope you're all enjoying your summer. I know I've been quiet on my blog lately and I'm hoping to be a little more active in the next little while. Here's my CPS Card for today. Stampotique is sponsoring the challenge for the month of July and you KNOW that they have some of my FAVE FAVE FAVE images! Great Moon and Chessy! Carol and Jim also carry these fun ADAGE Tickets by Tim Holtz. I Stamped the Moon onto white cardstock, then I masked the image and sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.....Lavendar and Concord. I Coloured the Moon and Chessy with my Touch Markers by Shinhan arts. I very loosely coloured this image with little blend as I wanted a Cartoonish messy look! 
Here's my colour Map!



If you want to play along with the sketch feel free and be sure to post your project on the 


Wanted to share a couple of Pictures of my New Do!!! Needed a pick me up..... I {heart} how you transformed me Mellissa! Thanks a bunch!






Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****