Friday, October 5, 2012

Bellarific Friday and some Bellarific NEWS!!!!



I have to tell you that i'm OVER THE MOON EXCITED......

YES OVER THE MOON

The moon was full this week and i'm still over it.........

WHY???

Because I have joined the ranks of the fabulous Bellarific Babes!!!

Just Pinch me now.....

OUCH, not THAT hard!!!! lol.....perhaps you're thinking i'm delusional as well???

It's such an honour to be working with such a talented group of stampers and Em's Fabulous Stamps!

I remember the first time I met Emily at CHA, gosh that must have been about 6 or 7 years ago. I just took to her right away and thought she was Super Cool. So here I am now with a comfy spot on her team. Yay for me!!!!


This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge



 I used Uptown Girl Molly Makes a Detour!





She is ADORABLE!




I love how the Paper Loft Gentler Times worked so well with this image! As you can see, I even decorated the inside of my card! The muted colours are gorgeous!!! What about the little flower? I used my Touch Markers to colour it to match my paper!

And here's my Colour Map!
I used WG 1 Lightly over the Suitcases to give them a bit of a distressed look


Make sure you head on over to the Blogabella to see the challenge for this week!

Mwah!!! (giggle giggle)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to you my friend!! I'm sure they'll love having you! :) Your card is super sweet and beautifully colored!! Awesome take on the sketch! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Miss Vicky

    So glad to see you have joined the Bella Babes team!! Well-deserved invitation! I cannot wait to see what you'll put together every week. :)

    Hope you're well!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the Bella Babes- your colouring and the whole card is terrific!!so nice to see another Kingston babe on the Team. I'm a Bella Fan and from Kingston, too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on becoming a Bellarific Babe Vicki!!! Love your card for this week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Vicki!!! Your card is beautiful - I love the soft colours and I LOVE that you make a colour map of your copics - awesome! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki this is drop dead GORGEOUS!! So happy to have you on the Stamping Bella Team!! Woot Woot! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki welcome to the team!! Thisis freaking gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****