Friday, October 19, 2012

Bellarific Friday-Getting Sketchy!


 This week the Bellarific Challenge was a sketch challenge! How Fun!

Don't you just love this sketch?



For my card, I used this pretty Frosty image



I coloured my image up with my Prism Pencils. I haven't used them in a very long time and I wanted a soft look for this card. I really like how it turned out
I paired this image up with Paper from the Hooked on  Fishing Line over at the Paper Loft. Funny that this works quite nicely for a winter card don't you think? Make sure you head on over to Blogabella to see all the fabby creations!  Next weeks Challenge:

Take 3

Use 3 different papers and 3 Embellishments on your card!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful coloring on the snowman, hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I love this image and you did a beautiful job!! The papers and your soft colouring are lovely and yes, I loved that sketch too, I'll be using it again, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****