Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Special Delivery!



Just love this sweet little Prega Peep image.....funny, I never craved anything funky when I was expecting Jonathon, well nothing funky in combinations. I was a total Carnivore and couldn't get enough red meat. Other than that, it was Radishes....YES RADISHES. The bigger, the better. Fortunately I enjoyed an August Delivery, which meant I had access to the freshest of radishes. 

It was totally exciting to head to the market each tuesday and saturday to buy radishes the size of tennis balls. YEP! THAT big.....sweet and juicy! I'd take a little baggie with wet paper towel inside so I could munch on a few on the way home. I'd buy about 4 bunches each time and snack away. It's a wonder I wasn't in a perpetual state of indigestion. Anyway, it's funny what memories an image will evoke eh?

I used this pretty Neapolitan Paper from American Crafts, available at Scrappin' Great Deals

The little sentiment stamp is from The Stamps of Life

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****