Monday, December 17, 2012

Scraps & More Challenge




Ahhhh Sweet Scrapbooking....I had a lovely time playing with this sketch. I've had this picture sitting on my craft table just waiting to be scrapped. I love this photo and each time I see it, I vividly remember that moment. The Giggles, the joy of playing in the snow and the excitement when Jon's Dad made a Snow Cave in a very large snowbank (it's rare to have huge piles of snow anymore, but this winter in particular, the snow was plentiful, heavy and wet and perfect for creating snow structures!



I used double tags to create a title and a Journalling Block all in one~



I picked up a couple of packages of these plastic snowflakes at the dollar store......they're perfect for christmas cards and pages!!!!


Hope you're all having a great day!

Supplies

Paper-Easy Breezy- The Paper Loft
Ink? Color Box Donna Salazar Mixed Media Ink, TIm Holtz Vintage Photo, Versamark
Stamps-Stamping u! IMpression Obsession (small snowflake on tag)
Embossing Powder, Brads, Buttons, Sponges. Hemp Thread, 

2 comments:

  1. love your layout! Thanks for playing along with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowflakes are awesome and so is your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****