Friday, March 22, 2013

It's Bellarific Friday!



It's FRIDAY............BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!

Are you all gearing up for a FABULOUS Weekend?
I have some fun plans, so I'm looking forward. There is a whole whack of Stamping Bella Goodness waiting for me to ink up.....gonna get stampy too!

This weeks challenge is a Sketch

I wanted to try this awesome Jane Girl Embossed
For my Background I used the Fabulous Butterflies from the Nature Silhouette Graffiti Set

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the elegant Butterfly Sihouette!

Hop on over to Blogabella to see the Fabs creations!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the embossing!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this muted take on the sketch, Vicki! Gorgeous bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the
    web the simplest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked
    at the same time as people think about concerns that they just don't realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

    Check out my webpage - blackjack online for money

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****