Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sumpin's Wrong!!!



Soooooo....anyone on a sugar high yet??? or chasing their whirling dervishes who filled themselves with chocolate this morning??

Happy Easter!

It's been a couple of years since we've had an egg hunt here. I thought Jon would be more partial to just taking the chocolate and running with it...(i'm like the Cookie Monster when it comes to chocolate!). I did however keep his supply limited, which will guilt me out of dipping into it!!!

Soooo rather than hunting eggs and eating chocolate, I played the Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper Challenge this morning! 

I coloured up Sumpin's Wrong with my touch markers and paired it with this fun sentiment and banner from Impression Obsession. The Designer paper is from The Every day Life Collection-Paper Loft!!!
Isn't he just a cute little toadie!!!!

I used to call Jonathon my little Toadie when he was a baby....Drove my Grandmother absolutely insane. She'd say that is a horrible name.....I'd say, but Toadies are soooo cute!!!!! It's funny how an image can evoke memories. Grandma watches over from above and I hope that we'll be blessed with her spirit at our Easter dinner. We miss you much GG!


1 comment:

  1. I love the image you have used and has been coloured wonderfully. The colour combination is very nice and love the layout of your card.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****