Monday, April 29, 2013

More Minitags2cut!!...



Good Morning
Hoping that you had a great weekend. We enjoyed beautiful weather here, which was great because i attended a baseball practice. Baseball practice you say??? Yep! i joined a slo pitch team.

This is unusually funny because i am an artist and NOT an athlete!

My friend Tracey convinced me to join.....glad she did!

Sooo I was very nervous given the fact that i have never played on a ball team. In fact other than playing a bit in grade school, i've only played baseball twice as an adult.
I can't say that I'm a Babe Ruth by any standards, but I managed to catch the ball a few times and when up to bat, I was pleasantly surprised that my bat made contact with the ball more often than not!!!! I'm not a total wash up!!


Thank goodness I have a little more confidence about my art!

I made more flowers with the Minitags2cut set. I absolutely love these easy little floral shapes and hope to make a little vid tutorial in the next couple of weeks.

Not this week! it's going to be crazy busy here as it's Victopia weekend next weekend.
I can hardly wait for my girlies to arrive for our annual scrappin' and stamping sleepover!!!!
You can find many of the supplies that I used for these cards over at 


including the minitags2cut stamp and Die set
Stephanie Barnard Sizzix Hearts
Ladybugs2love
Inks-Stephanie Barnard by Colorbox


Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****